It has been 56 hours since I laid down in a bed to go to sleep. I've gotten an hour or so at a time of massively interrupted sleep here and there throughout the trip but I am COMPLETELY deliriously exhausted. I'm here though, lying in bed, ready to pass out and pretty content. I'm safe and sound and everything went very smoothly so thank you to everyone who has been praying for me. Arrived at the airport in Entebbe, got my visa very quickly with no issues whatsoever, my bags were the first out and my driver eventually made it to the airport to pick me up, only slightly late.
I will hopefully post some photos tomorrow that I took on the ride from Entebbe to Mbale. I have already met some incredibly nice people, including the regional director (of finance?) for the CURE hospitals and projects in Africa. We actually just got back from eating dinner at an amazing Indian restaurant with some other people (Americans) visiting and working with CURE. I will write more about the hospital later but for now... SLEEP!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm praying for you and I love you!
ReplyDeleteSleep Well! And say hi to all my friends!
ReplyDeleteLove Momma